2022 Wedding Ring Trends to Look Out For29 March 2022
Elegant and innovative 2022 wedding ring trends to watch for will fascinate and delight every couple, young or older, who are engaged to be married. The most popular trending styles are varied and easily recognised.
They include gold rings of different designs and shapes and different stunning white diamond cuts in numerous shapes and sizes. There is definitely an ideal wedding ring design for every bride or bride-and-groom-to-be to adore and wear with true love, joy and pride.
Beautiful Wedding Ring Trends to Look Out For in 2022
The following selections are the most popular trends in wedding ring designs for brides and for couples of all ages who are soon to be married:
• Bezel Settings. Most jewellery enthusiasts are familiar with channel, solitaire and pavé ring settings. Yet for the contemporary, more unconventional bride, rounder styles are gaining popularity.
These simple yet lovely ring designs have a slim rounded setting base that frames a beautiful diamond or gemstone. Halo rings are also experiencing a comeback in updated styles. These rings feature a central round diamond or gemstone that is encircled by small accent diamonds.
• Marquise Diamonds. Brilliant-cut solitaires have been a long-time favourite for soon-to-be-married couples. However, today’s brides and grooms are both expressing a preference for a different diamond style with a glamorous, elegant shape and ornate cut. Marquise diamonds are now a trending favourite for 2022 due to their luxurious classic look and graceful elongated lines.
• ToietMoi. The “Toi et Moi” (you and me) compositional style is expected to gain increasing polarity among brides and grooms in 2022. This ring style features two different stone cuts set beside one another. One preferred pairing is an heirloom diamond set beside a contemporary cut.
Sometimes these precious stones are set on an angle, thus creating another trend. The Toi et Moi style of ring composition enables the marrying couple to celebrate the past while moving forward to focus on the future.
• Stacked Eternity Bands. Diamond eternity bands stacked together may become all the rage during 2022. Rather than multi-stone rings, the trend will be toward multi-ring sets. This maximalist mode in jewellery designs will favour such excess since this year will focus on a “more is more” stylistic trend. These breathtakingly beautiful rings sparkle and dance gracefully with reflected light regardless of the mode of dress of the wearer.
• Paired Engagement/Wedding Rings. Although they may be bought and worn months or even years apart in time, 2022 shows these two rings being featured as a pair. Regardless of the style mode of each ring, each is intended to complement and enhance the other.
When you contact our experts at Marriage Celebrant Melbourne located in Essendon, Victoria, you will receive excellent advice, information and assistance concerning all aspects of your wedding ceremony and reception celebration.
Serving all of Melbourne and the surrounding regions, our experienced team can also offer advice concerning ideal styles of wedding rings to pair with your chosen engagement ring. We will ensure that every moment of your marriage and celebration will completely satisfy and even surpass your every desire, expectation and need.